Utilities challenges and opportunities are heavily dependent on data and analytics:
SAP Analytics and reporting challenges:
SAP/ISU objects are complex to understand and has complex structure of inter-relationships:
The SIGMA Approach: Unlock your data
- Identify relevant SAP R/3 tables/fields and extract them completely on a daily basis into the target environment.
- Solve and “denormalize” all complex SAP relationships within the target environment.
- Build “SIGMA Business Data Models” aimed for end-users and business analysts,
- Automate the process and tune for performance excellence .
- Deploy a sandbox GUI tool that allow end-users to: Explore, Visualize, Manipulate, OLAP, Report, Chart, Model, Simulate, Import, Export and more…
- Single point, single version of the truth of business data easily accessible by every analyst.
- An outside “Sandbox” solution that allow end-users to easily exploit the transactional data hidden in SAP with no limitations and with maximum flexibility.
- Quick “out-of-the box” deployment and implementation.
- Minimal support is needed. Reports and analytics are completely done by end-users.
- Gives the power of mastering the data in the hands of those who needs it, rather than in the expensive hands of SAP/ABAP programmers.
Want to learn More ?
Please send us your contact details and we will be happy to discuss with you how Sigma for Utilities can be implemented at your company. POC can also be discussed.